“My Amazing New Magic Show
Will Make Your Pre-School Students Laugh AND
Teach them Important Trick-or-Treat Safety Lessons”
1. Always carry a flashlight to see (and be seen) while Trick-or-Treating at night.
2. Stick together with your safety group.
3. Have a grown-up check all candy before you eat it.
4. Don’t block your vision with a mask (You won’t look so good! HA! Get it?)
5. Props are part of your costume…NEVER use them as weapons.
6. The recap session with my funny rabbit-in-the-hat puppet, Malcom. (Just wait till you see this. It’s a laugh riot!)
The show is so fun, they won’t even know they’re learning. This sure-fire hit is going to make planning the fall season oh so easy!
All you have to do is call (872) 21-MAGIC (872.216.2442) for information on how Mark Mysterrio the Tri-State’s FUNNEST Magician…. can make your Halloween celebration magical, memorable and safe this fall season.
What Others Are Saying
The Mr. Mysterrio Show Is A Laugh Riot!
Mysterrio & Miss Direction Got All The Kids Smiling And That’s Not Always Easy To Do With This Group
Already Booked The Mr. Mysterrio Show For Four More Dates. They Are Just Amazing With The Children.